In Singapore, there is a wide range of art classes that help children build themselves as an artist and gain creative outlet from the university. The art classes program is designed to nurture the children’s brain to grasp a love for art and build insight for the future. The art classes engage the student and help them build love towards art, and show their potential to express creatively. The art creates composition knowledge into the brain of children, which flourish into deep painting, sculpture, and drawings. The fine art classes for kids create a balanced composition in the art to enrich the class and boost confidence in the children to show their art skills.
Different art programs for kids
- Just drawing- This particular course is for students ages 4 to 8 years, giving the student highly insight into sketching program that enables all children to draw fluently and express creatively at their best. Students also learn a variety of subjects that come underdrawing and sketches, which create a balanced composition that implements freedom in the heart of children.
- Junior Picassos- This particular course is for students aged between 6.5 to 8.5 years which creates an interesting challenge in students on the higher level of sketching and painting. The program introduces them to master artist works and different art forms which they should know otherwise. Junior Picassos are well based for children to learn versed of arts which make them observe versed of creative artwork, art history and adopting different techniques of art frameworks.
- Budding artist program- This particular program is for students aged between 8 to 17 years. This is a specialist program for pre-teens and teens partial for courses like sketching and painting. This advance course help student learns the core of art which guide them to explore the conceptual and art knowledge. This course broadly opens the art knowledge about- watercolor, oi paint, charcoal painting, poster color painting, acrylic painting, etc.
- Portfolio Preparation- The visual arts portfolio program is designed for students especially to support the aspiring art school (SOTA) based on architectural fields to add value to arts by the multi-talented students.
- Photography for juniors- This is for the age group 7+ students who learn storytelling through photography and expand the scope of fine arts at a young age. Photography prepares the student to compel stories through photographs and build them into compiling photographers.
The art classes for kids have an open field to enhance their knowledge and improve their talents through mentors and experts who help them perfect their skills and get welcomed into the world-class fine arts. The young mind who visualize a different world should get a chance to explore their talent in fine art and show their ability to perform well. This different program is channelized to give the students a field to learn more and grow authentic. The fine art program prepares children to do better in the future, and they blossom the belief that they are born for something exceptional, and students prove them right. The fine art program helps children to learn all the aspects of the art form.